Saturday, January 17, 2009

Days 15, 16 and 17

I am sorry that I haven't updated my blog in 3 days...I have been very busy packing for my all weekend crop....and now I am at the crop! Thursday, we got a bunch of snow,so when I got home I had to shovel, then pack the car and drop all of my scrapbooking stuff off at the hotel. By the time I got home, it was late and I was tired. I got up early the next morning and was at the hotel by 9:30 am. I was unpacked and working by 10:30!! Goooo Me! :D

This is what I did on Friday.



I made my Christmas balls to give away for Christmas 2009!! WOW.....I am ahead of the game so far....lets just hope that I remember that i made these!! LOL

Well, you get 2 pictures for this post since its really 2 days worth of blog posts.
Here is a picture of my crop space at the weekend crop. I have so much room to spread out...maybe I can move here and scrap here all the time!! HAHAHAHA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2009 christmas projects !!! :)