Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 26

My mom received a frantic phone call from my Grandfather this afternoon that there was something wrong with his phone (he could not make any calls). Hmmmm...my mom wondered how he was calling her if the phone want working. So she called me and asked if Harry would go over and see what the problem was. We went over there right after dinner and my Grandfather just unplugged the phone and decided to put an older one in its place...one that didn't work. Well mystery solved. I told him that if he doesn't stop playing with his phone...this is the one he is going to be using...



and I'm not kidding!!!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Cool phone!!

Anonymous said...

I remember those phones! Such a pain to dial - blessings on the person that invented the touch-tone phone.

Anonymous said...

I love that phone. I remember we had one.