Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Days 29, 30, 31, 32, 33

WOW...its been a few days I know. I was at my weekend crop and it was FANTASTIC. I have a few pics from the weekend that I will post.

Yesterday was Ground Hog day and he saw his shadow...booo hoooo...6 more weeks of winter! Today we are supposed to have a huge snowstorm but it maybe just rain. Who knows!! LOL

Here is a picture of one set of cards that I made...pay no attention to the wine bottle behind them. :D



and here is a picture of my work space at the crop. I was "organizing" my wedding pictures to start scrapping them...it kind of looks like my bag exploded!

3 comments:

Christine said...

I love those cards - I can't wait to get mine.

Anonymous said...

I guess you're hiding the empty wine bottle behind the cards. Nice repetition shot.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for my cards